Working with FPS
Our projects vary in scope and length depending on which products and services a client chooses. We provide a detailed project timeline at the start of any work. Some estimates of timelines are:
All FPS Projects have at least:
- Senior Project Manager - Responsible for overall project success, executing to the schedule. Will be onsite as much as negotiated.
- Program Manager - Point of escalation for project execution
- Commercial Lead - Commercial and contract discussion
- Engineering/Development Resources - Access to custom feature development as negotiated in contract
Additional personnel may be added for larger projects and specific needs.
FPS Products come with extensive documentation and a help site.
FPS contracts typically consists of two components:
1. Installation - One time fee covering all labor and travel to install all systems and products.
2. Subscription & License - This is an ongoing quarterly or yearly subscription fee for the products in use. The licensing fee covers all upgrades.